- CTG Terminal with Wireless Transducers
- CTG Terminal connects to the tablet PC with wire
- Large screen displayed based on tablet PC
- Can Monitor one or two beds at the same time
- Pregnant information and data management system
- CTG Scoring system
- Transducer : Multicrystals, wide wave beam, pulsed wave working mode
- Signal Processing : Special DSP system and Pattern recognition
Colposcopy is a way of looking at the cervix through a special magnifying device called a colposcope. It shines a light into the vagina and onto the cervix. A colposcope can greatly enlarge the normal view. This exam allows the health care provider to find problems that cannot be seen by the eye alone.
Colposcopy is done when results of cervical cancer screening tests show abnormal changes in the cells of the cervix. Colposcopy provides more information about the abnormal cell.
The main purpose of colposcopy is to prevent cervical cancer by detecting precancerous lesions early and treating them.
* High Resolution Sony Digital CCD
* Latest Digital Matrix Processor
* Advance & fast auto focus Technology
* Maintenance free cold light source
* Recommended Lamp life 30000 hours
* Display of genuine tissue color and tone
* Corner to Corner Uniform Brightness
* Real time display of magnification
* Acetic acid Test Timer
* 03 Grade Electronic Green Filter with no light loss
* Minimum Illumination 0.2 Lux
* Advance Inbuilt Capture Card
FULL HD COLPOSCOPE
- Imaging module：Sony 1/4 type Exmor CMOS Sensor, 21.2M pixels, 850 lines
- Image resolution : 1920 x 1080
- Enhanced Uniform Brightness
- LED White light for natural reproduction
- Recommended Lamp life is 50000 hours.
- Display of Natural Tissue Colour & Tone
- Imaging module is Sony ¼ type Exmor CMOS Sensor
The hysteroscopy procedure may be performed on women for the treatment of abnormal vaginal bleeding, fibroids and polyps of the uterus, and surgical scarring from D&C.Hysteroscopy complications will most likely include light vaginal bleeding.
It is available as 22 Fr. & 26 Fr. Diameters. It is used for applications like transurethral resection of prostate, transenucleation of prostate, transurethral vaporisation of prostate.
- It is also known as Resectoscope for transurethral resection, Resectoscope for surgery, Resectoscope for TCRE.
- Easy to handle
- For resection, the working element’s thumb ring is pushed in distal direction towards the handle.
- Passive cut performed by spring action.
we offer optimum quality Flexible Endoscope. The offered endoscope is manufactured using optimum quality components and high-end technology at vendors' end. We offer this endoscope in different models and other related technical specifications, in order to meet needs of our prestigious clients. Apart from this, our offered endoscope is rigorously tested by our vendors' experts on well-defined parameters to deliver a flawless range at our client's end.
- Industrial approved design
- Sapphire Distal lens
- Scratch Resistance
- Wide angled, Autoclavable
- Laser Welded
Cardiotocograph machine Cardiotocometer (“cardio”—heart', “toco”—labor; “meter”—measure) machine comprises of an ultrasound to monitor the fetal heart rate and a tocodynamometer which monitors contraction patterns. The transducers use Doppler ultrasound to detect fetal heart motion, and the information in graphical and printable format.
- 10.2 inches hi-tech color TFT Screen with tilt adjustment up to 90 degree
- Waterproof Probes
- Easy to operate
- Advance Crystals/ elements, safe to fetus
- 1-3MHz Pulse Doppler transducer
- Battery Backup available
- Wide Wave Beam Technology
- Basic Parameters: FHR , TOCO,
- Event Marker
Medical Surgery Display
The Monitors series delivers the image quality of a high-end endoscopy display at a value price. Offering the widest range of sizes in its market segment, Monitor range is a versatile, plug-and-play visualization platform designed to accommodate analog and digital HD signals from a variety of imaging sources including ultrasound, PACS, and patient monitor vital signs.
- Medical-grade durability and reliability
- Optimized for endoscopy applications
- Plug-and-play compatibility with most camera systems
- Lower total cost of ownership